- Each counselor is responsible for a group of 10 students.
- Ensure members of your group are checked in and settled into dorms on the first day
- Ensure your students are up each morning in time for breakfast and their first class of the day
- Ensure students are in the correct classes at the correct times; you will have some down time while students are in classes
- Assist faculty members/directors with any set up/tear down of equipment for classes or events
- Help direct students to meals and other events
- Monitor assigned area (dorms, cafeteria, music building) during recreation times
- Check to make sure students are accounted for in the evening before "lights out"
- Sit in on orchestra rehearsals and performances as needed
- Counselors will attend a training session prior to the start of the festival.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must submit a background check
- Band/orchestra/piano experience required
- College music major or minor strongly preferred
- Applicants must have complete availability for the festival dates: June 18-24, 2017
- Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.